Applies To Version(s): v4.0 Custom and Essentials - Add-On for Essentials: Contact ShareVision to order.
|Table of Contents|
Managers Portal - Managers Forms
Where there is a case to present data/forms of multiple Individuals or Programs and/or Residences (that is, presenting information not filtered by one or more unique Entity) the Site Administrator can create an Unfiltered Page-Part.The Managers Portal has examples of Unfiltered Page-Parts using generic forms available in ShareVision. These include the following forms;
Using a List PagePart will allow you to add a generic form to the Managers Portal. With this add-on the following forms are automatically added and set up on this portal:
- Asset Management
- Key List
- Vehicle Logs
You can create your own Unfiltered Page-Parts using other generic forms included in ShareVision (see Settings > Site Administration > View All Lists and Libraries) or you own created lists/forms.
Configuring an Unfiltered Page-Part
Configuring a List PagePart
Managers Portal - Libraries
The Managers Portal has an example document library that may be useful to your organization.
The library is displayed under the heading 'Manager Pages';
- Compliance Documents
- This is a 'Documents' type Page-Part.
Configuring a Documents PagePart
Managers Portal - Compliance Links
The Managers Portal page and page-part 'Compliance Links' is a 'Links' type page-part configured to give users with access to the portal and page the ability to post and display hyperlinks to compliance related online pages either within ShareVision or outside of ShareVision.
Managers Portal - Time Off Requests
Approving or Rejecting a Pending Time Off Request
- Visit the Manages Portal > Time Off Requests page
- Click the tick-icon button to enter the Approval Decision pop-up (see note below) OR
- Click the row of the record you wish to see more detail of; the full form will open and a 'Approve/Reject' button is available to be clicked.
On the Approval Decision pop-up there are three decisions an approver can make plus a comments field;
- Approve or allow the request.
- Decline the request
- By default, when a new form/record is created on a list where Content Approval is turned on, the approval 'Status' will be 'Pending'.
- This text can be read by the Employee submitting the Time Off Request.
ShareVision Essentials - Installation Notes
When the Manager Portal Add-On is installed a new QuickStart icon will appear for those users who have been permitted access.
|List by label (Content by label)|