Feature 3: Applicable Questions Section
Part 1: Create an applicable-questions section heading
- Create a new column with any title followed by section:, (e.g., Persons Notified Section:, shown on right)
- Make this a Yes / No (check box) column, with the default set to "No".
Part 2: Create section questions
- For each section question, create a new column with the format Section Heading Name: Question.
(e.g., "Persons Notified Section: Police?)
Colon is required for this functionality. See example on right.
If your list uses Content Types, the Column Status for any columns used in this feature must be set to Optional.
- In order to view and respond to the associated columns, check the Yes/No section check box to open section;
- Un-checking a completed section will clear all data previously entered into that section.
Example below of the fields on a new form